Friday 26 June 2020

Just dance

                                                     Just Dance
Bring,Bring,Bring goes the bell for the end of morning-tea. Now we get to do Just Dance, YAY!!! I like Just Dance because you have to work with your friends and I like it because there is a soccer one and I love soccer. Here is a picture. Just dance is were you copy the people of the screen. I like the waka waka one because it is soccer.
                                                          This is waka waka song and dance. I do it with Jaxon,Nalu and Hunter and me. Some ones I don't like.                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about