Wednesday 15 September 2021

Cross country

 Cross country

Today we did cross country it was really fun.  First we had to walk there I walked with Hunter and Tre.  We do our cross country at Okitu and we have to walk 2000 meters witch is 2km. When we got there and koka Nolin said"That boy's and girl's run together" I was so confused. 

Tweet went the whistle we all ran off the starting line I ran as fast as I could. I was so tired on my second lap but in the end I came 3rd place it was my first placing in cross country. I WAS SO HAPPY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harry G
    Good job with your Cross country write.
    I do think you can use more full stops and capital letters and do more writing on the next one, but I did like how you put in what place you came and you said how puffed you were.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about