Tuesday 30 June 2020

Just dance performance!

Just Dance Performance!!!
Just dance, if you read my other blog post I said how "I like just dance". Well today we are doing I just dance performance in front of our class, it is going to be sooo fun. We are doing it on wednesday or thursday it is tuesday today,There was three songs out these are then Waka Waka, Timber and Hand Clap.

 The teacher said "If you do Waka Waka you need four people, if you do Hand Clap you need three people and if you do Timber you need two people".We are doing Waka Waka because it is my favorite song and dance that we do, so this means we need four people it is me Jaxon, Nalu and Hunter. Our costume is a soccer player because the people we are copying on the screen.

Me and Jaxon are wearing a Messi t-shirt with red and blue squares and Nalu and Hunter are wearing a Messi t-shirt too.



      
Now that we have finished our performance I will show you some of the photos.


Here they are!!!!!!
😃😄😆😂~_~^﹏^👍
 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about