Thursday 4 June 2020

School from home

School from home
School from home yay, I liked school
 from home because a can sleep in really late and I could practice my soccer more than I used to
and spend more time with my family. I liked the goggle meets and the themes for each week and
doing steps for 15-20 minutes and e-ako maths for 25-30 minutes. My favorite was the famous
people week because I could do it on soccer and choose any soccer player I want. I also liked work
at home because I could do my work when I wanted during the day and not do all of it in one day. 

I also missed my friends and to play soccer. I also liked when at school
you only have a lunch box full of food where as at home you have a whole cupboard full of food.
I am looking forward to seeing my friend, playing soccer and most of all trying out for the A grad
soccer with my friends. I can’t wait to go back to school with my friends and play soccer!!!

1 comment:

  1. great job and great storytelling harry. but I think you could improve tho. like who are you talking about when you say freinds? and mabe you could say how long you practice soccer? but over all I think you did great tho. good jod

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about