Wednesday 26 May 2021

Quick-write (persuade your family to get a robot)

My quick-write

This is my quick for this week I have to try to persuade you to get a robot, which would be pretty cool.    

Persuade your family to get a robot 

I think we should get a robot, do you think you need a robot? I think I should get a robot because it could do chores for you and make breakfast and dinner as well. You could also ask it stuff and it would give you advice. It would make you so much less to worry about. A robot could also drive you to places. You could sleep and don't have to drive! How amazing is that. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Harrison, I enjoyed reading your post and I like how you had paragraphs. Do you think your parents or caregivers would let you get one? I think you could have of checked for some spelling mistakes but other that you had a great post. From Rori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harrison, I like your blog because it has a lot of info. Your blog reminds me of how much I want a robot. I think that you could have reread a bit better. Overall I think it is pretty good.
    From Momo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harry,
    I like how you put in "It could do your chores for you." It reminds me of when I did that quick write. If you had a robot and it could drive you, where would you go? I think your post is very good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about