Thursday 27 February 2020

First week back at school!

This is the first week back at school has packed with fun things like quick writes the first quick writes. We got was cheese Vs chocolate which is better. I had no clue what one to do but I chose chocolate because there is more flavours then cheese and you can eat it any day.


 Buzz groups it was hard to find my buzz group because I did not know what to do so it took ages to find them but I found them. We did some fun games with balloons they were put the balloon between your legs and if you drop the ball you have to restart. In my buzz group was Wolf, Olver, Tray, Kale'a, Te Atawhai and me. 
BALLOON CHALLENGE

CUP CHALLENGE
In our buzz groups we played a game called tension it is where you have one minute to talk about a question that the teacher has on a card and the teacher said ice cream flavors and if you guess the thing on the card you get a point. 

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about