Tuesday 26 November 2019

Turanganui cultural Festival

Kapa Haka Festival

As we Tap to te/the kapa haka on wenerei/wednesday haere/wakedon te/thepapaahi/stage I felt whakakake/nervrness, go up my Puroro/spine. Our first waiata/song is Tu mai ra I was in te/the 5th row kei muri/behind Nalu. We mahia/ parcties for this,it katahi/took ages to tino noa/perfekt reira/it for only for 15 meneti/minutes on papaahi/stage. Our tuarua/second waiata/song is harae mai a paoa me nga/and then Ka pioioi then puri anei me nga/and when we did te/the haka. My nipples turned whero/red me nga/and my huha/thighs me nga/and my nagkau/pippes did too so nui/much.In te/the haka I saw my mama/mumme nga/and she auakarongo/smiled at me me nga/and I auakarongo/smiled back at her. After the/te haka reira/it was Wainui e next reira/It is E honore. Then we Hei whakamutuanga/finally we went back to kura/school TE/THE END!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about