Tuesday 26 November 2019

snorkeling at marine reserve

snorkeling 
 on the way there AJ took us in the car with Jackson, Jaxon, Louie and me. In my snorkeling group was Jaxon and Milo, Cash and me and our adult was koka Rozie. Stepping on the sharp rocks because we could put on or flippers because we might trip over on the rocks and land face first. We jumped in the warm water them we saw nothing at the start. We finley we saw a fish. Flynn was at a rock we swam over to the rock. The under rock and saw crayfish scuttling around under the rock Jaxon shouted there is a moray eel under the rock. I dived down to look a just as I got there I mist it and kina I spoed a octopus in the seaweed I shouted out everyone's names and they swam over to me. But cash could see it because it was in the seaweed. then we finally went back it was fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about