Wednesday 28 August 2019

Froffy sherbet!

Sweet & Sour  challenge

List of  ingredients 
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon of flavour, 1/2 teaspoon of citric acid, 1 teaspoon icing sugar, 3 teaspoon, 1 little paper bag. 

 First get 1/2  teaspoon of citric acid and put in your paper bag, then get 1 teaspoon of icing sugar, next add 1/4 of baking soda, last put 1/2 of the flavour in.Then mix all the ingredients together in the little paper bag.  I screamed when I swallowed it. I wanted to spit it out of my mouth because it was so sour and disgusting because I skulled 1 hol packet!!!!!!!😩My tongue burnt so much. But in the end I liked it. I wanted to bring some home.  



😀THE END😆
By Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about