Thursday 29 August 2019

Cross-country 2019


Cross-country 2019

Sprinting around the track coming 5th. 1st it was Rory, 2nd was Bramm and 3rd was Nathan, then Momo, then me. My mum shouted, ''Go Harry you can do this!" I felt tied, I want to fall down. 1 loop to go and I will be finished. Falling down the hill round the post.  Panting!  "Everyone yelled and 
said come on Manaia!  THE BEST HOUSE EVER",running past everyone.I can see the finish line I whispered to myself,  "I can do this."  I sprinted through the two posts puffing and lying on the wet green ground. We are last up for our race it went  
yr 6 yr 5 yr 0 yr 1 yr 2 yr 3 yr 4.😀

The End

By Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about