Friday 3 September 2021

Lockdown round 2 2021

 Lockdown round 2

Lockdown round 2, online school and work online is back in 2021. We are doing what we did last year but hopefully this one will be shorter. We have be doing online workshops every day Monday maths, Tuesday writing, Wednesday reading, Thursday maths, Friday writing. This is what I do in lockdown every day; soccer training for an hour, bike to Okitu and back, skating and talking to my friends on messenger kids like Arthur,Jaxon,Olly,Monte and my cousin Zack.


Today is Friday so I am doing a writing workshop at 1:00 till 1:30, then at 2:00 I am going on another call and listening to shared book and do a kahoot. For some reason Koka Ngaire (our teacher) picked a animal poop kahoot. Oh I forgot to tell you we do a kahoot every Monday,Wednesday and Friday. I like kahoots and I wish we did then every day that would be way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about